While extravagant gifts and fancy dinners are always a lovely Valentine’s Day treat, anyone would agree that February 14th simply isn’t complete without beautiful Valentine’s Day flower arrangements and bouquets. Whether you’ll be celebrating a special someone or all of the people you care about this Valentine’s Day, you can’t go wrong with floral delivery from an expert flower shop.
Why Flowers Make an Excellent Valentine’s Day Gift
Not only is a gift like a gorgeous Pink Centerpiece with roses thoughtful, but the lucky recipient will also get to display their fresh Valentine’s Day floral arrangement in their home proudly. Additionally, just like your Valentine is special and unique, there are a variety of combinations of beautiful Valentine flowers to choose from for your arrangement. From classic red roses for your sweetheart to a bright Boho Centerpiece for your mom, there’s something for everyone you want to celebrate this Valentine’s Day.
Top Five Most Popular Flowers for Valentine’s Day
Now that you know why flowers are such a great gift for Valentine’s Day, we’re here to help you select the most beautiful blooms. Consider incorporating the following popular flowers Valentine’s Day Flowers into your bouquet or arrangement:
- Long-Stemmed Valentine’s Roses – Often thought of as a symbol of love, roses have long been one of the most popular Valentine’s Day flowers. In fact, they made up 51 percent of Valentine’s Day flower sales in 2017! Whether you stick to a classic dozen red roses or create a bouquet with multiple colors, this bloom is sure to put a smile on your special someone’s face.
- Valentine’s Tulips – If you’re looking for something less traditional than a rose but with the same fresh, simple look, tulips are an excellent option. Plus, these flowers are the perfect way to celebrate the upcoming arrival of spring!
- Valentine’s Orchids – Representing love and beauty, orchids are another gorgeous alternative to classic roses. With so many different varieties available, you can create an arrangement that truly fits your Valentine’s unique style.
- Valentine’s Hyacinths – Like tulips, hyacinths are another springtime classic. These bright, pastel flowers look great in our Hyacinth Arrangement alongside sweet pea flowers and freesias.
- Valentine’s Delphiniums – If you’re looking for a dainty, fragrant flower with visual flair, delphinium is an excellent choice. Valentines with a taste for interior design will love the stunning style of our Delphinium Arrangement.
Create the Perfect Valentine’s Day with Help from Bedford Village Flower Shoppe
No matter what kind of Valentine flower arrangement you’re looking for, Bedford Village Flower Shoppe has the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for that special someone. From exotic bouquets with unique colors to designs created with seasonal blooms, we can help you find a bouquet or centerpiece that will delight your Valentine.
Our floral design team offers a variety of special event floral arrangements that are perfect for celebrating your love on February 14th. Plus, we can help you create a custom arrangement based on your unique specifications and desires.
It’s never too early to start preparing for your special day – let the talented floral designers at Bedford Village Flower Shoppe help you delight your loved one with Valentine’s Day flowers and chocolates. Visit our delivery area page to see if we provide Valentine’s Day Delivery to you!
Contact us today to get started or shop all flower arrangements to place an order!